Do I need a Consultation or a Free Estimate?
You should schedule a consultation if:
• You would like a general assessment, a formal risk assessment (verbal or written), or arborist's advice about your property.
• You are a property manager, HOA, or commercial location with a large property and numerous
trees that need to be removed, pruned, etc, or you would like to get advice on work that will reduce hazards or the need for costly work in the future.
• You are realtor or you are selling your home and you would like a risk assessment and/or work done in preparation for the sale of a house.
• You would like to meet in person with a Certified Arborist.
• You are willing to pay the $75 fee we charge for this service.
You should request a free estimate if:
• You are an individual, business, property manager, realtor, HOA, etc and you have a specific concern or a specific tree (or several trees) that you want looked at.
• You are interested in having specific work done or you have a specific goal for your property, and would like a price estimate.
• You feel you do not necessarily have to be home when the estimator comes by-- the trees can be marked or are easy to identify by your description.